Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Walking in a winter wonderland

I was going to title this, "Sitting inside a warm house while looking out at a window wonderland", but that was way too long :). We were supposed to get a huge blizzard yesterday. People kept calling it "Snowmageddon". It really wasn't that big of a deal though. They closed schools today, and the wind whipped for awhile yesterday. We got about a foot more of snow last night, but not much more today. Church is cancelled for tonight, but things should be back to normal tomorrow. It sure is pretty. Here is a picture from my front windows.















On a hilarous note, Evie was wearing some jammies last night that my mom and dad got her for Christmas. My mom had ironed on Evie's name on the jammie shirt, and it looked so cute with her name on it...until we washed it. Mom, if you are reading this, I washed it in cold water on gentle, and the letters still got warped. Anyways, last night, Evie was running around with her jammies on and being goofy. Then all of the sudden, I realized what her shirt now said now that the letters were warped from washing. I started laughing so hard, and so did Jeff. I took this picture, with Evie hamming it up for the camera for added effect. I was going to fix the red eye, but I thought it just added to the whole "look". Okay, here it is......





wait for it......









wait for it......







Can you read what her shirt says???????

3 comments:

SchnauzerMom said...

Good heavens she looks it in that photo lol. The snow does look very pretty. I'm ready for ours to melt off.

April said...

Hahahahaha! I agree that the red eyes only enhance her new "name"! How funny. :)

The snow is gorgeous, isn't it? It's such as nice change from the hot, humid summers here but I'm always glad when it's gone.

K said...

Oh my GOSH, that is funny. LOVE the photo! You can use that one at her high school graduation party. LOL