Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Long hair musings

I'm trying to grow my hair back out to classic length. It is to tailbone right now, and seems to be taking forever to grow back. One thing I can't seem to figure out what to do with is my bangs. I am trying to do the sidesweep bang look, and so far my bangs are to the end of my nose. I went to church the other day feeling like they looked AWFUL, only to have my mother-in-law tell me how much she loved my bangs! I can't decide if they look good or not. I'm thinking about just cutting them back shorter without the side sweep.

I really need to start doing more exciting things with my hair. I keep wearing it up every day with my ficcare. Here is a picture of my updo that I wear way too often... I know how to do a lot of different styles, I'm just lazy lately :).
Evie loves to do long hair pictures with me. Here is one of both of us. Isn't her hair pretty?

No comments: