Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm ready for spring!

We have had some warmer weather, and it has been such a tease! On Tuesday we had weather in the 60's. Then yesterday it was 20 degrees! This has seemed like a very long winter for some reason. Maybe because we had snow for 3 months solid, which is abnormal for this area. I'm so ready to see green trees and beautiful flowers, and I can't wait to plant a garden and plant flowers! I'm looking forward to long walks outside in beautiful weather. We are leaving in a few weeks to go to Florida for a week, and I am looking forward to the warm weather. I am really ready for spring!!

2 comments:

SchnauzerMom said...

Beautiful photo there. I'm looking forward to warmer weather too.

K said...

Me too. I'm all ready to start my veggies indoors, I start them from seed. And I can't wait to get outside and clean up the flowers beds and garden.