Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thank you Liliana!

My super cool online friend Liliana has a really fun blog that tells of her travels in an rv around the country. It is facinating to read about her life, and it is awesome to see her growing in her walk with God. I am humbled that she nominated my blog for the Sisterhood Award. It is an award for the blog that displays great attitude and a spirit of gratitude. I'm not sure my blog qualifies, as I am not sure I display those things very often. It does help me to strive more to show those qualities in my blog. I thank you Lil for the very nice award, and for your friendship!

3 comments:

Liliana said...

No, I thank *you* for having a blog. You are my comfort zone, my inner circle. Thanks for being here! Your blog is comfort food for my eyes and heart.

SchnauzerMom said...

Congratulations, I think your blog deserves it.

Unknown said...

Aww, thanks you guys!