Monday, May 5, 2008

Going to Florida!

We are going to be leaving for Florida on Wednesday! It was not something we planned at all! There is a huge revival going on in Florida right now, and we have been watching it every night on tv (we have SkyAngel satellite/IPTV). It has been amazing, and so many people have been healed. Jeff, Evie and I are going to go. Also Jeff's mom is going with us. She doesn't know it yet, but Jeff's dad is going to surprise her on Friday by flying into Florida to be with us :). So fun! Evie is so excited about being in a plane for the first time. She can't wait! This all seems pretty surreal right now. We literally planned this yesterday when Jeff's parents came for lunch after we all went to church. We had been watching the revivals, and Jeff thought it would be awesome to be a part of it. My 36th birthday is this Friday, so we will be in Florida for that. Jeff has been asking me for weeks what I want for my birthday. I didn't expect this! Anyways, I probably won't be able to write for the week. Maybe I will get a chance because Jeff is taking his laptop, and I will have my camera. It depends on how busy we are. I'm excited though! I'm believing for God to do huge things!

1 comment:

SchnauzerMom said...

Have a safe trip. Sounds like a great thing!