Monday, October 27, 2008

More family


Julie and Steve went back to Nevada yesterday. We had a great time with them. On Saturday, they came over to our house for a little bit with my parents, and then we met them at one of our favorite Amish restaurants for dinner. The food was wonderful. Steve had never been in Amish country before, so he was really fascinated. His eyes were like saucers when he saw all the wonderful Amish food :). We really enjoyed getting to know Steve better. It looks like he is probably going to be a member of our family in the not so distant future!





P.S. Evie enjoyed the food too :).


3 comments:

SchnauzerMom said...

Looks like everyone had a good time. I didn't know the Amish had resturants. Sounds interesting.

K said...

What lovely photos. Nice to hear that you had a good time.
I didn't know that the Amish had restaurents either.
I need to pay more attention next time I head into Amish country.

Unknown said...

Well, I guess I should say that it has Amish style food. I'm not sure it is actually owned by Amish people. It is right in the heart of Amish country, with horses and buggy's all around.