Monday, December 29, 2008

New Christmas gift

For Christmas this year, my parents and my sister gave me a gift card to a local craft store. Today they were having 50% off almost everything in the store, so we went shopping :)! I have been wanting to buy some things to jazz up my house. We bought this today to go above our buffet. The wall has been empty since we moved into the house, and it needed something. It holds 9 votive candles. Jeff put it up tonight, and I lit the candles. I love how it looks!

4 comments:

RosyRose said...

you are right it is beautiful jen! Isn't it so fun to spend "free" money???:0

K said...

oh how lovely

SchnauzerMom said...

That is so pretty! I love gift cards.

April said...

I loooooove that! Wow, with the lights off and just the candles glowing, it's even more beautiful.