Thursday, June 19, 2008

Some Humor For Today

My sister sent this to me, and I thought I would share it. I have this on dvd, so I have seen it, but it always cracks me up. This video is only about a minute long.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=2c8d6d5f61d0ddb88acd

Jeff has been gone on business all week. I really miss him. It has been such a beautiful week though. Evie and I have spent some time at Jeff's mom and dad's, and some time at home. My garden is coming up nicely. My zucchini plants are blooming, and my pepper plants and tomatoes are growing. I am going to pick lettuce for the first time today, so I'm excited about that. My cilantro and swiss chard are ready too.

1 comment:

SchnauzerMom said...

Sounds like you have great garden going there. I loved that video, thanks for sharing. That prayer used to scare me too, gave me nightmares.