Tuesday, June 3, 2008

An Unorganized Day

I was so unorganized today. It was one of those days where I just didn't seem to get anything done. I'm not sure if it was the weather or what. It rained almost all day today. I hope I am more organized tomorrow! I'm so thankful that God gives us a brand new day each day.

This past weekend we went shopping, and I bought a bunch of stuff for the house. We bought a table runner for the dining room table, and a centerpiece. We also bought some square baskets and a decorative candle for the plant shelf. I love how it looks! I am so glad we are getting away from the rustic theme. I am really happy with how the house is looking. I will have to post a picture soon.

1 comment:

SchnauzerMom said...

Your house sounds pretty, looking forward to a photo. I wish I could have some of your rain.